SEE: Lauren Boebert Details of the phone call with Representative Omar and how to end the call

On Monday, Colorado Representative Lauren Boebert (R) detailed a fiery phone call she had with the far-left extremist Ilhan Omar.

Boebert released a video on social media saying she reached out to Omar last week to discuss their differences after she made a comment about Omar, which Omar erroneously called a “Anti-Muslim bigotry”.

“I reached out to her on Friday and three days later I was able to connect with her by phone because I wanted to let her know in person that I reflected on my previous comments. Now as a strong Christian woman who values ​​faith deeply, I never want anything I say to offend someone’s religion. So I told her that. Even after I made a public statement about that effect. She said she still wanted a public apology, because what I did was not good enough,” Boebert said in the Twitter video.

“So I repeated to her what I just said. She kept asking for a public apology so I told Ilhan Omar that she should publicly apologize to the American people for her anti-American, anti-Semitic, anti-police rhetoric. She kept pressing, and I kept pressing again. And then Representative Omar hung up on me. Refusing an apology and hanging up someone is part of the 101 cancel culture and a mainstay of the Democratic party,” she continued.

Clock:

Boebert was recently in the news after she joked about Omar going into the elevator with her. Boebert said she was relieved when Omar entered the elevator “without a backpack”. Remember, Congressman Omar downplayed 9/11, saying “Some people did something”… so doubly when someone like that walks up the elevator with you. of course.

“I looked to my left and here she is: Ilhan Omar. And I said, ‘Well, she doesn’t have a backpack. We’ll be fine,” Boebert says cheerfully in the video.

If only there were more Republicans in Congress whose backbone was Lauren Boebert.

Source link SEE: Lauren Boebert Details of the phone call with Representative Omar and how to end the call



from Inter Reviewed https://ift.tt/3xE2eKK
via IFTTT

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Best Minecraft texture packs for Java Edition in 2021

A+ by A bank APK 1.2 (Android App)